Corporate Programs | Types Of Programs We Offer | The Process | The Benefits | Analysis On Your Return
| BRANDED MERCHANDISE PROGRAMS
AND ONLINE STORES
|| SERVICE INCENTIVE PROGRAMS
|| EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE PROGRAMS
In today’s competitive landscape, you expect more than quality, competitive pricing, and consistent on-time deliveries. You expect results. Whether you need incentive or recognition programs for your staff or customer stores to build brand awareness, our programs will help you succeed. Benefiting from our superior technology, passionate and experienced people, creative solutions and excellent customer service, you will receive complete end-to-end programs designed to enhance your brand and deliver results.
TYPES OF PROGRAMS WE OFFER
1. Branded Merchandise Programs, Online Stores (e-Stores) - View Brochure or Watch Video
2. Service Incentive Programs (Years of Service, Meritus or Recognition) - View Brochure or Watch Video
3. Employee Incentive Programs (Safety, Behavior, Sales, Reward) - View Brochure
4. Recruiting Programs
5. Training & Development Programs
6. Performance Measurement & Retention Programs
7. Licensing Programs – Learn more >>
8. Fulfillment Programs – Learn more >>
Bringing your program to life means bringing it online to provide convenience for your customers and employees. Together, we can direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common brands to attain uncommon results.
Building Your Brand. Together.
Our BrandAlliance™ software is a proprietary system built on the latest storefront technology platform and is customized based on your unique requirements. Each corporate store is designed consistently with your brand in mind. BrandAlliance™ will complement your existing corporate website or other marketing materials to ensure a consistent look and feel. We have successfully used this platform for many promotional merchandise programs, custom order websites and incentive and recognition programs.
This system also includes enhanced functionality that permits a faster roll-out of your feature-rich corporate store. Each program comes equipped with these standard features:
• Superior pricing due to national purchasing power and program volume
• Instant accessibility, 24/7 online ordering and live even chat capability for on demand customer service
• Immediate availability and fast turnaround (Decorate On Demand program available for next day delivery)
• Consistent product and logo presentation to preserve your brand's image and integrity
• Elimination of time and effort of your personnel due to outsourcing of all customer service, warehousing, fulfillment and logistics requirements
• Order tracking to monitor effectiveness of promotional merchandise spend
• Bilingual (English/French) language switch
• Full e-commerce capabilities
• Secure 128 bit SSL database encryption technology
• Real-time inventory
• Dynamic shipping matrix
• On-demand reporting
• User profile and order history stored for registered users
• Advanced search functionality
• Image zoom capability
• E-certificates and giftcards
• E-mail order confirmation/receipt
And the best part? Your corporate program will be a professional, feature-rich, brand compliant program that can be delivered to you in just 2 - 6 weeks from project approval.
Contact us to arrange an online tour of our existing company stores.
▲ Back to top
ANALYSIS ON YOUR RETURN
Promotional merchandise is an effective way to achieve your sales, marketing, branding or incentive and recognition objectives.
You will receive tangible results measured by Return on Investment and Return on Objective. We’ll work with you to understand and delineate your objectives, develop metrics, and establish a tracking mechanism to evaluate -- and maximize -- the return on your promotional product spend.
What can we measure?
• Cost Per Impression
• Client/Customer Retention
• Employee Retention, Performance, Job Satisfaction
• Increase in Sales Revenue
• Improvements in Quality, Safety, Lost time, Asset Protection, Employee Wellness
• Response Rate
What promotional campaigns are measurable?
• Sales Incentives
• Loyalty Programs
• Tradeshow Traffic Builders
• Special Events
• Gift with Purchase
• Safety, Quality, Environmental Programs
• Direct Mail
• Employee Referral, Retention Programs
• Client Retention Programs
• Dealer Loaders
Are you, or your current supplier, tracking any of these campaigns?
Let us show you how to evaluate the economic benefits of your promotional spend.
▲ Back to top